Canadian Cricket

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

WCL Round 1: Canada v Netherlands

Well, it seems as though all the internet in Nairobi is down. Neither CricketEurope nor Cricinfo have any scores coming out, and we should be 20 minutes into play. I've got the coffee pot on, and I'm going to try my darndest to make it through at least the majority of this match, but if they don't get going soon I'm going to head off to bed. CricketEurope will have live scores, so head over there if you want to get those. Here you'll get a healthy dose of Canadian fandom (as opposed to more neutral pieces I publish on CE). The big question for Canada will be if they can get good contributions from BOTH the bowlers and batsmen on the same day. If they do, they can beat anyone. If they don't, they can lose to anyone. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

  • canada is 162 for 5 - 37 overs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home